- 'Collection #1' reveals 773 million email addresses, passwords in one of largest data breaches ever
- Banking trojan apps on Google Play use motion sensor to hide when detection counts
- Rocke coinminer disables cloud protection agents
- IoT insecurity is opening the door for deadly-accurate AI-powered swarmbot attacks
- US government shutdown: List of .gov websites “not secure” grows to over 130
WHAT IS 802.11AX (WI-FI 6)? And why you need it
A lot has changed in recent years. The growth and diversity of clients as well as the types of applications and traffic being generated meant wireless standards needed to evolve to keep pace. Latency sensitive voice and video traffic are sharing airspace with IoT devices that are sending small data packets – which will slow down a wireless network.
To solve this problem, wireless networks need to provide a more efficient way to handle this growing and diverse amount of traffic as well as bandwidth needs, download this whitepaper to find the solution.
- Coin mining malware can uninstall Tencent, Alibaba cloud security
- MGM Wireless launches Spacetalk in the UK
- Australia Post, Alibaba Cloud backs program to help local start-ups enter China
- Harris Technology acquires Australian blockchain company in $2.4M deal
- Geoscience Australia seeks guidance on satellite cyber security