- Security refresh teaches James Cook University the value of better visibility
- Cyber attacks as likely as natural disasters, as devastating as ecosystem collapse: WEF
- The week in security: 773 million reasons to improve your security
- Temporary micropatch available for zero-day Windows exploit
- 'Collection #1' reveals 773 million email addresses, passwords in one of largest data breaches ever
Your Email is your weakness: Australian Orgs know they should be more cyber resilient
In a growing climate of cybersecurity attacks, businesses can be shut down for hours if just one employee opens the wrong email attachment. This ever-present risk is forcing companies to take a broader look at their exposure, and in particular the cyber resilience processes they have in place to avoid damaging compromise.