- Cloud helps education startup Saasyan bootstrap its business, securely
- The week in security: Will a $US5b fine get the privacy message through?
- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
ClickShare at Switzerland's Welle7: Customer Story
'ClickShare really adds a lot of value to our facilities and contributes to our differentiation'. With the new multiplex dedicated to convenience, collaboration and streamlined living, it’s no surprise that the managers of Welle7 were keenly interested in ensuring smooth information sharing between devices, rooms and technologies.
- Toyota reveals new use for self-driving car tech at Tokyo Games
- 5 tips to choose a serverless vendor
- Cyber security: LandMark White implements ACSC’s ‘Essential Eight’
- White House to host meeting with tech executives on Huawei ban: sources
- The memelords and bullshit-sniffers fighting hype in quantum computing