- Insights: CSO Security Capabilities Survey 2019
- The NDB scheme ferreted out nearly 1000 data breaches in its first year. Now, the harder part begins.
- Executives’ dismissive cybersecurity attitudes set the stage for Toyota, Cabrini, Parliament, and other breaches
- A third of Chrome extensions use libraries with known vulnerabilities, a handy new tool finds
- Cisco warns on Hyperflex security vulnerabilities
Tap into the Workspace
More often than not, our best ideas don’t come when we’re sitting in front of a computer. They arrive when little distractions allow our thoughts to wander from the task at hand. These ‘little distractions’ are what many large enterprises see as the catalysts for collaboration. And it’s why we’re seeing dramatic changes in workspace design.
- Katja Forbes: AI is going to test your organisation’s trustworthiness
- WeWork: To attract the best talent, you have to offer the best environment
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 21 February 2019
- Google hits back at ACCC, says algorithm regulator risks poor outcomes
- ASMR: Flash in the marketing pan, or something more?