- Cloud helps education startup Saasyan bootstrap its business, securely
- The week in security: Will a $US5b fine get the privacy message through?
- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
Tap into the Workspace
More often than not, our best ideas don’t come when we’re sitting in front of a computer. They arrive when little distractions allow our thoughts to wander from the task at hand. These ‘little distractions’ are what many large enterprises see as the catalysts for collaboration. And it’s why we’re seeing dramatic changes in workspace design.
- Toyota reveals new use for self-driving car tech at Tokyo Games
- 5 tips to choose a serverless vendor
- Cyber security: LandMark White implements ACSC’s ‘Essential Eight’
- White House to host meeting with tech executives on Huawei ban: sources
- The memelords and bullshit-sniffers fighting hype in quantum computing