- My Health Record extension highlights lingering security, privacy concerns
- Firefox to notify users when they’re on a recently breached site
- Microsoft begs customers: Just hold on to those pen-test reports until you've fully read them
- Adobe patches Flash, Reader, and Photoshop CC
- The week in security: Warnings on exploits as malware Struts its stuff
Amplify your voice with GoToMeeting: Infographic
In an instant, the business world can change. You need to harness the limitless potential of your employees with fast, flexible and frictionless communications that bring all the best voices to the table so they can deliver on your game-changing.
- Vulnerabilities to hit 19,000 this year — time for Australia to get smart on security
- Macquarie Uni coupler enables super-fast fibre, a potential antidote to 'capacity crunch'
- Salter Brothers challenges MyNetFone over Inabox takeover
- Telco group concerned over push for ACMA to oversee TIO
- Greens call for digital rights commissioner
- Slack beefs up security with enterprise key management
- Red Hat commits to Openstack for 'at least' 10 years
- Google investigates faster, more-private webpage transitions
- With Windows 10 1809 re-release, Microsoft decides not to cheat on promised support