- Insights: CSO Security Capabilities Survey 2019
- The NDB scheme ferreted out nearly 1000 data breaches in its first year. Now, the harder part begins.
- Executives’ dismissive cybersecurity attitudes set the stage for Toyota, Cabrini, Parliament, and other breaches
- A third of Chrome extensions use libraries with known vulnerabilities, a handy new tool finds
- Cisco warns on Hyperflex security vulnerabilities
Real-World Strategies for Big Data
In this whitepaper Information Builders is tackling the most common challenges with big data integration. More organizations today are realizing that there is tremendous value locked away within their big data, and are seeking to tap into it to improve operations, boost revenues, and gain a competitive edge. When asked to list their top IT priorities in a recent survey, only 6 percent of companies didn’t include big data in their top ten. Download to Read more.
- Katja Forbes: AI is going to test your organisation’s trustworthiness
- WeWork: To attract the best talent, you have to offer the best environment
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 21 February 2019
- Google hits back at ACCC, says algorithm regulator risks poor outcomes
- ASMR: Flash in the marketing pan, or something more?