- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
Real-World Strategies for Big Data
In this whitepaper Information Builders is tackling the most common challenges with big data integration. More organizations today are realizing that there is tremendous value locked away within their big data, and are seeking to tap into it to improve operations, boost revenues, and gain a competitive edge. When asked to list their top IT priorities in a recent survey, only 6 percent of companies didn’t include big data in their top ten. Download to Read more.
- Microsoft starts nagging Windows 7 Pro users about end of support
- TPG slashes headcount by 5 per cent
- Three-year effort to have Samsung smartphones certified for use with classified data
- Startup headed by ex-Apple engineer aims to eliminate smartphone buttons
- Can Australian businesses catch up to the global API economy?