- Firefox to notify users when they’re on a recently breached site
- Microsoft begs customers: Just hold on to those pen-test reports until you've fully read them
- Adobe patches Flash, Reader, and Photoshop CC
- Cylance researchers discover powerful new nation-state threat
- WEF: Developed nations rank cyber attacks as the top business risk
Real-World Strategies for Big Data
In this whitepaper Information Builders is tackling the most common challenges with big data integration. More organizations today are realizing that there is tremendous value locked away within their big data, and are seeking to tap into it to improve operations, boost revenues, and gain a competitive edge. When asked to list their top IT priorities in a recent survey, only 6 percent of companies didn’t include big data in their top ten. Download to Read more.
- Vulnerabilities to hit 19,000 this year — time for Australia to get smart on security
- Macquarie Uni coupler enables super-fast fibre, a potential antidote to 'capacity crunch'
- Salter Brothers challenges MyNetFone over Inabox takeover
- Telco group concerned over push for ACMA to oversee TIO
- Greens call for digital rights commissioner
- Slack beefs up security with enterprise key management
- Red Hat commits to Openstack for 'at least' 10 years
- Google investigates faster, more-private webpage transitions
- With Windows 10 1809 re-release, Microsoft decides not to cheat on promised support