- Security refresh teaches James Cook University the value of better visibility
- Cyber attacks as likely as natural disasters, as devastating as ecosystem collapse: WEF
- The week in security: 773 million reasons to improve your security
- Temporary micropatch available for zero-day Windows exploit
- 'Collection #1' reveals 773 million email addresses, passwords in one of largest data breaches ever
Predictive Intelligence: Pre-crime for IT
Today’s sophisticated attacks routinely evade conventional after-the- fact technologies such as firewalls and signature-based malware detection. Therefore, it’s essential to adopt new measures that neutralize these new threats.
Download this white paper to learn how a predictive IT strategy can help you prevent attacks before they’re fully launched and stop command-and- control infiltrations before they do real harm.