- 'Collection #1' reveals 773 million email addresses, passwords in one of largest data breaches ever
- Banking trojan apps on Google Play use motion sensor to hide when detection counts
- Rocke coinminer disables cloud protection agents
- IoT insecurity is opening the door for deadly-accurate AI-powered swarmbot attacks
- US government shutdown: List of .gov websites “not secure” grows to over 130
Predictive Intelligence: Pre-crime for IT
Today’s sophisticated attacks routinely evade conventional after-the- fact technologies such as firewalls and signature-based malware detection. Therefore, it’s essential to adopt new measures that neutralize these new threats.
Download this white paper to learn how a predictive IT strategy can help you prevent attacks before they’re fully launched and stop command-and- control infiltrations before they do real harm.
- Geoscience Australia works to secure positioning infrastructure from hackers
- Former CSIRO manager faces court over alleged $400,000 spending spree
- Microsoft launches Azure DevOps bug bounty program
- Driverless shuttle and ‘smart bus stop’ trial launches in SA
- Microsoft expands Windows 7-to-Windows 10 app compatibility pledge