Delivering the Continuous, Connected Customer Journey
These days, CX can be summed up in one word—hyper-connected. Technologies and IoT are enabling customers to have omni-channel digital interactions with the world—anytime, anywhere. But regardless of the many terrains customers tread, they expect consistent and personalised experiences. This seamless customer journey can generate game-changing rewards for your enterprise. Read Delivering the continuous, connected customer journey to learn how to optimise your customer understanding, boost customer lifecycle value and gain the edge.
- Queensland Govt appoints NextDC to data centre panel
- There are four types of MSP, but which ones sell?
- Microsoft launches new online tools for Australian partners
- Aportio on hand as ConnectWise specialist start-up lands in Australia
- Microsoft Australia lands largest 365 Advanced A5 project with RMIT
- Adobe unveils customer data platform, Commerce Cloud and fresh Ad, Marketing Cloud capabilities
- Report: Top global digital business transformation accelerators named
- Deputy appoints global CMO
- CMO interview: Bringing purpose and fresh thinking to an Australian B2B brand
- When brands make chatbots too personal