- IT subcontractor left 2.7 million recorded calls from people seeking medical advice exposed on the internet
- The week in security: A Parliament of howls as nation-state, BEC attacks fly thick and fast
- Attackers place crypto-jacking apps in Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better
Conversational AI Solutions: The Happy Medium with Bold360
Back in the early 1990’s, the explosion of e-commerce websites fundamentally changed the way people shop and interact with brands.Clicking “add to cart” was so much more convenient than visiting a physical retail store, and people never looked back.
- AI-driven CX delivers Foxtel a cricketing win
- New product aims to empower marketers to do more in house
- How World Surf League is striving to ride the engagement wave
- How martech and social helped South Australia Tourism deliver - and prove - marketing ROI
- National Heart Foundation CMO aims for brave, purpose-led marketing with latest campaign