- Windows PCs with McAfee AV are the latest broken by Microsoft’s April updates
- Cisco warns WLAN controller, 9000 series router and IOS/XE users to patch urgent security holes
- With password compromise growing, CISOs are pushing towards a passwordless future
- Australian companies dealing with incidents by ‘accidental insiders’ every few weeks
- Widespread DNS hijacking attacks steal target's VPN credentials
A Better Customer Experience Starts with a Better Agent Experience: How to Maximize Productivity to Drive Results
You’ve heard the old sayings: “It’s the people that make the place,” and “You’re only as good as your team.” It’s true, having the best people onboard makes your business stronger. But let’s say you hit the hiring jackpot and have the best team on the planet working in your contact center. Your customer experience is going to be awesome, right? Unfortunately, the answer is not a definite yes.
- Gen Y driving digital payments adoption finds Bankwest survey
- Gartner: Reduce WAN costs using consumer internet services
- Researchers design patch to make people ‘virtually invisible’ to AI detectors
- Australia 'too remote' for Kaspersky Lab transparency centre
- Cyber expert credited with stopping 'WannaCry' attack admits malware charges
- Microsoft adds more reasons for enterprise users to run Edge on mobile devices
- Can Facebook be trusted with a virtual assistant?
- Windows 7 upgrade nag messages start to show up
- Review: Choetech's PowerDual 5 is 'a quality charger with limitations'
- Microsoft discounts consumer Office 365 by 30% under 'Home Use Program'