- Firefox to notify users when they’re on a recently breached site
- Microsoft begs customers: Just hold on to those pen-test reports until you've fully read them
- Adobe patches Flash, Reader, and Photoshop CC
- Cylance researchers discover powerful new nation-state threat
- WEF: Developed nations rank cyber attacks as the top business risk
A Better Customer Experience Starts with a Better Agent Experience: How to Maximize Productivity to Drive Results
You’ve heard the old sayings: “It’s the people that make the place,” and “You’re only as good as your team.” It’s true, having the best people onboard makes your business stronger. But let’s say you hit the hiring jackpot and have the best team on the planet working in your contact center. Your customer experience is going to be awesome, right? Unfortunately, the answer is not a definite yes.
- Vulnerabilities to hit 19,000 this year — time for Australia to get smart on security
- Macquarie Uni coupler enables super-fast fibre, a potential antidote to 'capacity crunch'
- Salter Brothers challenges MyNetFone over Inabox takeover
- Telco group concerned over push for ACMA to oversee TIO
- Greens call for digital rights commissioner
- Slack beefs up security with enterprise key management
- Red Hat commits to Openstack for 'at least' 10 years
- Google investigates faster, more-private webpage transitions
- With Windows 10 1809 re-release, Microsoft decides not to cheat on promised support