- The week in security: Can the software-defined future save the Internet?
- For Cisco, the future of security is being shaped by software-defined networking
- G Suite admins can now ban staff from using insecure SMS for two-factor authentication
- Cisco plugs critical password flaw in Common Services Platform Collector
- SimBad adware apps downloaded from Google Play nearly 150 million times
Survive the Cloud Evolution
In today’s digital world, technologies such as cloud have become commonplace to take digital transformation projects to the next level. But while cloud is critical to business transformation success, Australian IT decision-makers (ITDMs) still feel that the C-suite does not understand the time and complexity of the journey. Rackspace surveyed 113 Australian IT decisionmakers in August 2018 from across the market*, to better understand the challenges they face when rolling out cloud projects. This paper explores the role of the ITDM today, key blockages IT stakeholders encounter when driving digital change, and what they need from the business and wider technology ecosystem to navigate the risks associated with kick-starting a cloud project or moving to a full cloud-first model.
- Optus, Telstra deliver round four of mobile blackspot program
- Optus Business partners with Cisco to connect UWA students
- Orange strikes $25M SD-WAN and security deal with Melbourne-based Aurecon
- ASD may use system vulnerabilities to acquire foreign intelligence
- Sydney-born AWS start-up hunts for channel partners