- AFG’s IT manager was surprised by what a deep network scan revealed
- My Health Record extension highlights lingering security, privacy concerns
- Firefox to notify users when they’re on a recently breached site
- Microsoft begs customers: Just hold on to those pen-test reports until you've fully read them
- Adobe patches Flash, Reader, and Photoshop CC
Survive the Cloud Evolution
In today’s digital world, technologies such as cloud have become commonplace to take digital transformation projects to the next level. But while cloud is critical to business transformation success, Australian IT decision-makers (ITDMs) still feel that the C-suite does not understand the time and complexity of the journey. Rackspace surveyed 113 Australian IT decisionmakers in August 2018 from across the market*, to better understand the challenges they face when rolling out cloud projects. This paper explores the role of the ITDM today, key blockages IT stakeholders encounter when driving digital change, and what they need from the business and wider technology ecosystem to navigate the risks associated with kick-starting a cloud project or moving to a full cloud-first model.
- Amid calls for a Windows bug status dashboard, Microsoft belatedly agrees to build one
- New horizons open up for NBN Co’s Sky Muster satellite service
- Vulnerabilities to hit 19,000 this year — time for Australia to get smart on security
- Macquarie Uni coupler enables super-fast fibre, a potential antidote to 'capacity crunch'
- Salter Brothers challenges MyNetFone over Inabox takeover