- Insights: CSO Security Capabilities Survey 2019
- The NDB scheme ferreted out nearly 1000 data breaches in its first year. Now, the harder part begins.
- Executives’ dismissive cybersecurity attitudes set the stage for Toyota, Cabrini, Parliament, and other breaches
- A third of Chrome extensions use libraries with known vulnerabilities, a handy new tool finds
- Cisco warns on Hyperflex security vulnerabilities
Survive the Cloud Evolution
In today’s digital world, technologies such as cloud have become commonplace to take digital transformation projects to the next level. But while cloud is critical to business transformation success, Australian IT decision-makers (ITDMs) still feel that the C-suite does not understand the time and complexity of the journey. Rackspace surveyed 113 Australian IT decisionmakers in August 2018 from across the market*, to better understand the challenges they face when rolling out cloud projects. This paper explores the role of the ITDM today, key blockages IT stakeholders encounter when driving digital change, and what they need from the business and wider technology ecosystem to navigate the risks associated with kick-starting a cloud project or moving to a full cloud-first model.
- Katja Forbes: AI is going to test your organisation’s trustworthiness
- WeWork: To attract the best talent, you have to offer the best environment
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 21 February 2019
- Google hits back at ACCC, says algorithm regulator risks poor outcomes
- ASMR: Flash in the marketing pan, or something more?