- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7
- GitHub acquires Semmle to speed up bug hunting in open source projects
- Misconfigured WS-Discovery in devices enable massive DDoS amplification
- Secrets of latest Smominru botnet variant revealed in new attack
- Australians know the least – and care the least – about how their personal data is used
Survive the Cloud Evolution
In today’s digital world, technologies such as cloud have become commonplace to take digital transformation projects to the next level. But while cloud is critical to business transformation success, Australian IT decision-makers (ITDMs) still feel that the C-suite does not understand the time and complexity of the journey. Rackspace surveyed 113 Australian IT decisionmakers in August 2018 from across the market*, to better understand the challenges they face when rolling out cloud projects. This paper explores the role of the ITDM today, key blockages IT stakeholders encounter when driving digital change, and what they need from the business and wider technology ecosystem to navigate the risks associated with kick-starting a cloud project or moving to a full cloud-first model.