- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response
The Right Technologies Unlock the Potential of the Digital Workplace
Today’s workforce isn’t just driving the consumerisation of IT, but also accelerating the consumerisation of the workplace. These changing employee behaviours and expectations are shaping the way organisations think about the role of technology in the workplace. As the research in this report suggests, more digitally-driven workplaces not only foster productivity, but employee wellbeing, motivation and job satisfaction. Our findings suggest that the problem is as much about human failures as it is digital workplace design.
To understand the factors of employee-driven changes in the workplace, and to help companies navigate these changes to gain a competitive edge, Aruba conducted a global study of 7,000 employees across 15 countries. The study explores current levels of and attitudes towards digital working, its benefits and how it affects worker behaviour. This report examines four trends that emerged from the research.
- Ambient computing is in the air, but what is it?
- Undersea robot ‘crop duster’ replenishes Great Barrier Reef coral
- Telstra and Lexus team up for connected vehicle trial on Victorian roads
- CBA capitulates, will support Apple Pay next year
- Screenplays key as anti-piracy effort targets subtitle download services
- Intel, TPG in early talks to sell McAfee to private equity firm
- LiveTiles to support AI chatbots growth for the University of Canberra
- Dense Air 5G infrastructure to deliver coverage infill, private networks
- Qualcomm to file law suits to ban iPhone XS, XR sales
- Will the $853M investment in 5G spectrum be worth it?
- Krispy Kreme builds on omni-channel retail ambitions with payments innovation
- Telstra flags plans for a new customer loyalty program in 2019
- Government's Digital Transformation Strategy a step closer
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 13 December 2018
- Predictions: 9 digital marketing trends for 2019