- Cyber ecosystem helping Australian security startups focus more on partnerships than quick acquisition
- IoT – Your security Nightmare
- Magecart payment card skimmer gang returns stronger than ever
- Windows Defender for enterprise scans for malware on Macs too
- Cisco directs high priority patches for IP phone security exposures
The Right Technologies Unlock the Potential of the Digital Workplace
Today’s workforce isn’t just driving the consumerisation of IT, but also accelerating the consumerisation of the workplace. These changing employee behaviours and expectations are shaping the way organisations think about the role of technology in the workplace. As the research in this report suggests, more digitally-driven workplaces not only foster productivity, but employee wellbeing, motivation and job satisfaction. Our findings suggest that the problem is as much about human failures as it is digital workplace design.
To understand the factors of employee-driven changes in the workplace, and to help companies navigate these changes to gain a competitive edge, Aruba conducted a global study of 7,000 employees across 15 countries. The study explores current levels of and attitudes towards digital working, its benefits and how it affects worker behaviour. This report examines four trends that emerged from the research.