- Microsoft closes security ‘loophole’ in AzureAD 2FA registration process
- Ease-of-use makes Deakin University’s ‘smarter SIEM’ as valuable for cybersecurity students as for SOC staff
- At least 10m records compromised in single Australian data breach despite drop in NDB reports
- iOS 12.3 kills support for Google’s Bluetooth Titan security key over hijacking flaw
- Extreme Networks grows networked IoT security protection
Enhanced Experiences in the Smart Digital Workplace
The advantages of the Smart Digital Workplace are captured in interactions we call experiences. Experiences involve the dynamic relationship between assets – people, things, or both – and the workplace environment. In this paper, we will describe examples of these experiences.