- The week in security: Can the software-defined future save the Internet?
- For Cisco, the future of security is being shaped by software-defined networking
- G Suite admins can now ban staff from using insecure SMS for two-factor authentication
- Cisco plugs critical password flaw in Common Services Platform Collector
- SimBad adware apps downloaded from Google Play nearly 150 million times
Driving Intelligent Enterprise Through Digital Transformation
Digital Transformation (the transformation of business and organisational activities, processes, competencies and models to fully leverage the changes and opportunities of a mix of digital technologies), is a top priority for many organisations. According to one report, 42% of business leaders believe that technology is too important for them not to be personally involved in when making purchasing decisions.
- Optus, Telstra deliver round four of mobile blackspot program
- Optus Business partners with Cisco to connect UWA students
- Orange strikes $25M SD-WAN and security deal with Melbourne-based Aurecon
- ASD may use system vulnerabilities to acquire foreign intelligence
- Sydney-born AWS start-up hunts for channel partners