- Week in review: As new exploits emerge, surging breached-record count will explode in quantum future
- Microsoft closes security ‘loophole’ in AzureAD 2FA registration process
- Ease-of-use makes Deakin University’s ‘smarter SIEM’ as valuable for cybersecurity students as for SOC staff
- At least 10m records compromised in single Australian data breach despite drop in NDB reports
- iOS 12.3 kills support for Google’s Bluetooth Titan security key over hijacking flaw
Driving Intelligent Enterprise Through Digital Transformation
Digital Transformation (the transformation of business and organisational activities, processes, competencies and models to fully leverage the changes and opportunities of a mix of digital technologies), is a top priority for many organisations. According to one report, 42% of business leaders believe that technology is too important for them not to be personally involved in when making purchasing decisions.