- Apple pushes devs to have macOS apps outside the App Store pass a security clearance
- The week in security: North Korea’s hackers are playing games – and you should be too
- AISA 2018: Hunting for phishing kits
- Infrequent cyber wargames betray organisations’ inadequate data-breach response
- Big attacks a smokescreen for “low-level” North Korea cybercrime that the world is ignoring
Driving Intelligent Enterprise Through Digital Transformation
Digital Transformation (the transformation of business and organisational activities, processes, competencies and models to fully leverage the changes and opportunities of a mix of digital technologies), is a top priority for many organisations. According to one report, 42% of business leaders believe that technology is too important for them not to be personally involved in when making purchasing decisions.
- GHD forges IoT-as-a-service partnership with Orange Business Services
- Is Facebook about to buy a cyber security firm?
- Fuji Xerox to digitise Defence health records in $8.4M deal
- ISPs peering to boost competition in government and corporate service offerings
- CyberPower Systems appoints Robert Hartvigsen to lead A/NZ