- Got a Drupal and WordPress website? It’s time to update
- IT subcontractor left 2.7 million recorded calls from people seeking medical advice exposed on the internet
- The week in security: A Parliament of howls as nation-state, BEC attacks fly thick and fast
- Attackers place crypto-jacking apps in Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
How Does Cloud Technology Help a Mining Supplier Anticipate and Quickly Respond to Customer Needs?
Making and selling parts for mining equipment, Geographe Enterprises Pty. Ltd. serves mining companies all over the world with engineered solutions for plants and mobile equipment. Focusing on quality and service experience, the team at Geographe takes great pride in refining and perfecting every component it makes. This ultimately helps its customers reduce operating costs across the equipment lifecycle. However, despite the company’s commitment to excellence, Geographe could not evade the consequences of a five-year Australian mining downturn that started in 2012. During this time, amid difficult trading conditions, the company lost business and reduced staff.