- Insights: CSO Security Capabilities Survey 2019
- The NDB scheme ferreted out nearly 1000 data breaches in its first year. Now, the harder part begins.
- Executives’ dismissive cybersecurity attitudes set the stage for Toyota, Cabrini, Parliament, and other breaches
- A third of Chrome extensions use libraries with known vulnerabilities, a handy new tool finds
- Cisco warns on Hyperflex security vulnerabilities
How to Find the Right Strategy for Your Enterprise
The IT world frequently enters into intense discussions about new technologies and methods. Generally, such discussions do not extend beyond the community and specialist media. Digitization, however, is the exception. The term itself, along with associated buzzwords such as the Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data, and Smart Factory have achieved a remarkable presence in public discourse.
- Katja Forbes: AI is going to test your organisation’s trustworthiness
- WeWork: To attract the best talent, you have to offer the best environment
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 21 February 2019
- Google hits back at ACCC, says algorithm regulator risks poor outcomes
- ASMR: Flash in the marketing pan, or something more?