- Firefox to notify users when they’re on a recently breached site
- Microsoft begs customers: Just hold on to those pen-test reports until you've fully read them
- Adobe patches Flash, Reader, and Photoshop CC
- Cylance researchers discover powerful new nation-state threat
- WEF: Developed nations rank cyber attacks as the top business risk
TechValidate Research : Case Study of QAD a large corporation
This case study of QAD Inc. is based on a May 2018 survey of GoToMeeting customers by TechValidate, a 3rd-party research service. It covers the challenges, use case and results.
- Vulnerabilities to hit 19,000 this year — time for Australia to get smart on security
- Macquarie Uni coupler enables super-fast fibre, a potential antidote to 'capacity crunch'
- Salter Brothers challenges MyNetFone over Inabox takeover
- Telco group concerned over push for ACMA to oversee TIO
- Greens call for digital rights commissioner
- Slack beefs up security with enterprise key management
- Red Hat commits to Openstack for 'at least' 10 years
- Google investigates faster, more-private webpage transitions
- With Windows 10 1809 re-release, Microsoft decides not to cheat on promised support