- Updates are like vaccinations
- For breach-weary healthcare CISOs, Internet of Medical Things is yet another headache
- The Hypothetical Life of a CISO
- A new wholesale high speed Ethernet option to help facilitate cloud innovation for nbn™ service providers and their customers
- Cloud-based security is creating existential angst for CISOs
Forrester Study on Collaboration: Power The Modern Workplace
As companies of all types and sizes struggle to survive and thrive in highly competitive markets, increasing employee engagement and productivity can provide a crucial edge. The right collaboration tools and strategy benefit both businesses and employees — and deliver the ability to support employees as though it was business as usual, even when it’s not.
GoToMeeting by LogMeIn commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a study evaluating practices, preferences, experiences, and key challenges with collaboration adoption initiatives.
- Microsoft orphans Windows 10 1809, prepares to jump 1803 users straight to 1903
- ‘Palpable’ momentum in Australian space sector, ASA chief says
- SA Department for Child Protection’s inaugural CIO prepares to depart
- NBN Co registers drop in entry-level services
- US eases some restrictions on Huawei to keep mobile networks operating