- US warns everyone to use two-factor to counter rising Iranian ‘wiper’ malware threats
- The week in security: Rethinking security in an age of cyber insecurity
- What if the Internet never existed?
- Oracle releases emergency patch or WebLogic, exploits in the wild
- A deeper look into the WhatsApp hack and the complex cyber weapons industry
Forrester Study on Collaboration: Power The Modern Workplace
As companies of all types and sizes struggle to survive and thrive in highly competitive markets, increasing employee engagement and productivity can provide a crucial edge. The right collaboration tools and strategy benefit both businesses and employees — and deliver the ability to support employees as though it was business as usual, even when it’s not.
GoToMeeting by LogMeIn commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a study evaluating practices, preferences, experiences, and key challenges with collaboration adoption initiatives.
- Slack or Teams? Many businesses opt for both
- EY teams up with Wire to enable end-to-end encrypted messaging with clients
- How Google Cloud and Stella McCartney aim to make fashion more sustainable
- Cisco connects with IBM to simplify hybrid cloud deployment
- Google asks Chrome users for help in spotting deceptive sites
- ELB makes marketing appointments as part of expansion plans
- Gartner VP: Why CMOs and CIOs must band together to make CX a discipline
- Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman launches new logo, website in milestone re-branding exercise
- Nine's former digital chief to lead CarAdvice
- How TAL is continuously improving marketing communications