- Security refresh teaches James Cook University the value of better visibility
- Cyber attacks as likely as natural disasters, as devastating as ecosystem collapse: WEF
- The week in security: 773 million reasons to improve your security
- Temporary micropatch available for zero-day Windows exploit
- 'Collection #1' reveals 773 million email addresses, passwords in one of largest data breaches ever
Forrester Study on Collaboration: Power The Modern Workplace
As companies of all types and sizes struggle to survive and thrive in highly competitive markets, increasing employee engagement and productivity can provide a crucial edge. The right collaboration tools and strategy benefit both businesses and employees — and deliver the ability to support employees as though it was business as usual, even when it’s not.
GoToMeeting by LogMeIn commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a study evaluating practices, preferences, experiences, and key challenges with collaboration adoption initiatives.