- Apple pushes devs to have macOS apps outside the App Store pass a security clearance
- The week in security: North Korea’s hackers are playing games – and you should be too
- AISA 2018: Hunting for phishing kits
- Infrequent cyber wargames betray organisations’ inadequate data-breach response
- Big attacks a smokescreen for “low-level” North Korea cybercrime that the world is ignoring
Forrester Study on Collaboration: Power The Modern Workplace
As companies of all types and sizes struggle to survive and thrive in highly competitive markets, increasing employee engagement and productivity can provide a crucial edge. The right collaboration tools and strategy benefit both businesses and employees — and deliver the ability to support employees as though it was business as usual, even when it’s not.
GoToMeeting by LogMeIn commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a study evaluating practices, preferences, experiences, and key challenges with collaboration adoption initiatives.
- GHD forges IoT-as-a-service partnership with Orange Business Services
- Is Facebook about to buy a cyber security firm?
- Fuji Xerox to digitise Defence health records in $8.4M deal
- ISPs peering to boost competition in government and corporate service offerings
- CyberPower Systems appoints Robert Hartvigsen to lead A/NZ