- GandCrab attackers exploit recently patched Confluence vulnerability
- UK to approve Huawei for non-core parts of 5G networks as spy chief details how it gain a cyber security ‘license’
- FBI: US victims lost $2.7bn to online scammers in 2018, mostly to email fraudsters
- What is "reasonable security"? And how to meet the requirement
- Windows PCs with McAfee AV are the latest broken by Microsoft’s April updates
Maximise Investments in Microsoft Applications with Adobe Acrobat DC
Help your teams streamline document workflows and collaborate more efficiently.
Documents are the foundation of any business. As companies strive to digitise document processes and provide better experiences for their employees and customers, IT needs solutions that integrate with—and extend the value of—the tools they’ve already invested in.
- Huawei controversies timeline
- Cisco: DNSpionage attack adds new tools, morphs tactics
- Apple edges closer to cursory code review for all Mac apps
- Microsoft lets SMB workers share Office on a single PC with expanded M365 Business rights
- Microsoft adds more reasons for enterprise users to run Edge on mobile devices