- Apple pushes devs to have macOS apps outside the App Store pass a security clearance
- The week in security: North Korea’s hackers are playing games – and you should be too
- AISA 2018: Hunting for phishing kits
- Infrequent cyber wargames betray organisations’ inadequate data-breach response
- Big attacks a smokescreen for “low-level” North Korea cybercrime that the world is ignoring
Be The Strategic One
Manufacturing and distribution is on the pinnacle of industry renaissance. Emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence, 3D printing, augmented reality, blockchain, machine learning, voice-controlled user interfaces, and robotics are already reinvigorating some of the most depressed parts of these sectors, globally. Are Australian manufacturing and distribution businesses ready to take advantage?
- GHD forges IoT-as-a-service partnership with Orange Business Services
- Is Facebook about to buy a cyber security firm?
- Fuji Xerox to digitise Defence health records in $8.4M deal
- ISPs peering to boost competition in government and corporate service offerings
- CyberPower Systems appoints Robert Hartvigsen to lead A/NZ