- New ransomware shuts down aluminium giant Norsk Hydro’s global IT network
- Australian Signals Directorate will keep security bugs if it’s in national interest
- The week in security: Can the software-defined future save the Internet?
- For Cisco, the future of security is being shaped by software-defined networking
- G Suite admins can now ban staff from using insecure SMS for two-factor authentication
How to Sell Your Cloud Migration Strategy to Your Biggest Critics
It is no secret that the cloud can drive innovation and completely transform a company’s business model. However, this can only occur when the cloud migration process is planned and executed with expertise and clear communication. Rackspace surveyed more than 200 Australian C-level executives on their objectives, expectations and experiences during cloud migration and how they would change the process if they did it again.
- Brennan IT signs multi-year deals with fast-food and automotive giants
- $320M more goes into mobile blackspot program
- Microsoft brings free service to Australian political parties and candidates
- Dell Boomi takes advantage of parent company in a move to benefit partners
- Andy Hurt to lead new A/NZ Poly entity
- News Corp expands further into multimedia brand strategy
- CMO interview: Building a marketing and insights engine at Tennis Australia
- JUST Goods: Customers want to support brands that make them feel good about themselves
- 3 things we learnt about CMOs from State of the CMO
- DNA-based marketing: The next big thing?