- Fully 61 percent of ASX100 exposed as email fraud gets personal
- Android bug bounty tops $3m in third year, but pay flattens out
- Newegg confirms credit card information was taken in a sophisticated attack
- Cisco’s Webex recording player riddled with bugs, so best to patch now
- Xbash: malware for ransoming Linux DBs and Windows crypto-mining
How to Sell Your Cloud Migration Strategy to Your Biggest Critics
It is no secret that the cloud can drive innovation and completely transform a company’s business model. However, this can only occur when the cloud migration process is planned and executed with expertise and clear communication. Rackspace surveyed more than 200 Australian C-level executives on their objectives, expectations and experiences during cloud migration and how they would change the process if they did it again.