- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
- Microsoft teams up with NIST to help organizations patch faster than they did after WannaCry
The Cost of Cloud Expertise report
The Cost of Cloud Expertise report was developed by Rackspace to explore the importance of expertise to an organisation’s cloud evolution and the impact the current technical skills gap is having on businesses. In collaboration with LSE academics and Vanson Bourne, we surveyed more than 950 IT decision makers and 950 IT pros from across the globe to better understand the barriers to increasing cloud usage, the impact this has on innovation and business growth, and the skills organisations require to compete in our technologically driven world.