- Apple pushes devs to have macOS apps outside the App Store pass a security clearance
- The week in security: North Korea’s hackers are playing games – and you should be too
- AISA 2018: Hunting for phishing kits
- Infrequent cyber wargames betray organisations’ inadequate data-breach response
- Big attacks a smokescreen for “low-level” North Korea cybercrime that the world is ignoring
The Cost of Cloud Expertise report
The Cost of Cloud Expertise report was developed by Rackspace to explore the importance of expertise to an organisation’s cloud evolution and the impact the current technical skills gap is having on businesses. In collaboration with LSE academics and Vanson Bourne, we surveyed more than 950 IT decision makers and 950 IT pros from across the globe to better understand the barriers to increasing cloud usage, the impact this has on innovation and business growth, and the skills organisations require to compete in our technologically driven world.
- GHD forges IoT-as-a-service partnership with Orange Business Services
- Is Facebook about to buy a cyber security firm?
- Fuji Xerox to digitise Defence health records in $8.4M deal
- ISPs peering to boost competition in government and corporate service offerings
- CyberPower Systems appoints Robert Hartvigsen to lead A/NZ