- Technology in Government - Women and diversity in cyber
- Software Security is in the Wild West (and it’s going to get us killed)
- Australia only has 7 percent of the cybersecurity expertise that it needs
- Should big business help smaller suppliers improve their cybersecurity?
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too
The Cost of Cloud Expertise report
The Cost of Cloud Expertise report was developed by Rackspace to explore the importance of expertise to an organisation’s cloud evolution and the impact the current technical skills gap is having on businesses. In collaboration with LSE academics and Vanson Bourne, we surveyed more than 950 IT decision makers and 950 IT pros from across the globe to better understand the barriers to increasing cloud usage, the impact this has on innovation and business growth, and the skills organisations require to compete in our technologically driven world.
- JWT's Mirum digital agency ramps up Australian push
- Merkle acquires Australian marketing technology agency
- Woolworths reports stronger sales, earnings and customer scores
- What a diversity agenda has done for Kellogg's staff and innovation engagement
- Why RMIT is partnering with Adobe for digital marketing learning