- OAIC calls for better government transparency as privacy complaints surge
- Mozilla ramps up privacy in Firefox 70 with a new report on cookie tracking and data breaches
- Security Leader: Richard Gerdis, Delphix
- Microsoft delivers ‘Secured-core’ Windows 10 PCs to counter firmware attacks
- The week in security: Patch the night away
Benefits of Machine Learning
As threats have grown more sophisticated, they’ve developed the ability to evade available detection tools and strategies. Machine learning can be useful in identifying advanced persistent threats, but this requires an understanding of the relationship between data features as well as knowledge of the malware landscape to be truly effective. The optimal approach uses an APT solution that is hardened by machine learning coupled with next-generation analysis, in order to sustain precise and responsive detection of current and future generations of threats.