- What is single sign-on? How SSO improves security and the user experience
- What is a cyber kill chain?
- Nearly all Chrome 67 users now have anti-Spectre defences on
- The EU General Data Protection Regulation and what it means for Australian business
Benefits of Machine Learning
As threats have grown more sophisticated, they’ve developed the ability to evade available detection tools and strategies. Machine learning can be useful in identifying advanced persistent threats, but this requires an understanding of the relationship between data features as well as knowledge of the malware landscape to be truly effective. The optimal approach uses an APT solution that is hardened by machine learning coupled with next-generation analysis, in order to sustain precise and responsive detection of current and future generations of threats.
- IAB details blockchain pilot working groups for digital advertising
- Mark Frain appointed CEO of Multi Channel Network (MCN)
- Village Roadshow partners with Lion for pourage rights and promotional partnership
- How email marketing automation is helping this Aussie electrical wholesaler enter the digital age
- Report: Australians ‘lack understanding’ of how apps use their data