- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
Benefits of Machine Learning
As threats have grown more sophisticated, they’ve developed the ability to evade available detection tools and strategies. Machine learning can be useful in identifying advanced persistent threats, but this requires an understanding of the relationship between data features as well as knowledge of the malware landscape to be truly effective. The optimal approach uses an APT solution that is hardened by machine learning coupled with next-generation analysis, in order to sustain precise and responsive detection of current and future generations of threats.
- Microsoft starts nagging Windows 7 Pro users about end of support
- TPG slashes headcount by 5 per cent
- Three-year effort to have Samsung smartphones certified for use with classified data
- Startup headed by ex-Apple engineer aims to eliminate smartphone buttons
- Can Australian businesses catch up to the global API economy?