- Criminals exclusively target bank staff credentials with RAT-laced Microsoft Publisher email attachments
- Technology in Government - Women and diversity in cyber
- Software Security is in the Wild West (and it’s going to get us killed)
- Australia only has 7 percent of the cybersecurity expertise that it needs
- Should big business help smaller suppliers improve their cybersecurity?
Ransomware Tactics and Detection Strategies
Security administrators are expected to defend enterprise networks and their users from ransomware. Understanding the various types of ransomware and their propagation methods is the first step in this process. This white paper offers a deep dive into ransomware and explains how the Juniper Networks® Advanced Threat Prevention appliance can stop such attacks in their tracks.
- Freshworks CEO: Why we think we can win at customer engagement management
- Carlton and United Breweries marketer Richard Oppy takes global role
- SuperFriend brings on new head of marketing
- Mini marketing chief shares the thinking behind its Connected efforts
- How Progressive Direct is using cloud-based customer management to drive incremental sales