- Microsoft closes security ‘loophole’ in AzureAD 2FA registration process
- Ease-of-use makes Deakin University’s ‘smarter SIEM’ as valuable for cybersecurity students as for SOC staff
- At least 10m records compromised in single Australian data breach despite drop in NDB reports
- iOS 12.3 kills support for Google’s Bluetooth Titan security key over hijacking flaw
- Extreme Networks grows networked IoT security protection
Ransomware Tactics and Detection Strategies
Security administrators are expected to defend enterprise networks and their users from ransomware. Understanding the various types of ransomware and their propagation methods is the first step in this process. This white paper offers a deep dive into ransomware and explains how the Juniper Networks® Advanced Threat Prevention appliance can stop such attacks in their tracks.