- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
Ransomware Tactics and Detection Strategies
Security administrators are expected to defend enterprise networks and their users from ransomware. Understanding the various types of ransomware and their propagation methods is the first step in this process. This white paper offers a deep dive into ransomware and explains how the Juniper Networks® Advanced Threat Prevention appliance can stop such attacks in their tracks.
- Microsoft starts nagging Windows 7 Pro users about end of support
- TPG slashes headcount by 5 per cent
- Three-year effort to have Samsung smartphones certified for use with classified data
- Startup headed by ex-Apple engineer aims to eliminate smartphone buttons
- Can Australian businesses catch up to the global API economy?