- Technology in Government - Women and diversity in cyber
- Software Security is in the Wild West (and it’s going to get us killed)
- Australia only has 7 percent of the cybersecurity expertise that it needs
- Should big business help smaller suppliers improve their cybersecurity?
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too
Ransomware Tactics and Detection Strategies
Security administrators are expected to defend enterprise networks and their users from ransomware. Understanding the various types of ransomware and their propagation methods is the first step in this process. This white paper offers a deep dive into ransomware and explains how the Juniper Networks® Advanced Threat Prevention appliance can stop such attacks in their tracks.
- JWT's Mirum digital agency ramps up Australian push
- Merkle acquires Australian marketing technology agency
- Woolworths reports stronger sales, earnings and customer scores
- What a diversity agenda has done for Kellogg's staff and innovation engagement
- Why RMIT is partnering with Adobe for digital marketing learning