- What is single sign-on? How SSO improves security and the user experience
- What is a cyber kill chain?
- Nearly all Chrome 67 users now have anti-Spectre defences on
- The EU General Data Protection Regulation and what it means for Australian business
Ransomware Tactics and Detection Strategies
Security administrators are expected to defend enterprise networks and their users from ransomware. Understanding the various types of ransomware and their propagation methods is the first step in this process. This white paper offers a deep dive into ransomware and explains how the Juniper Networks® Advanced Threat Prevention appliance can stop such attacks in their tracks.
- IAB details blockchain pilot working groups for digital advertising
- Mark Frain appointed CEO of Multi Channel Network (MCN)
- Village Roadshow partners with Lion for pourage rights and promotional partnership
- How email marketing automation is helping this Aussie electrical wholesaler enter the digital age
- Report: Australians ‘lack understanding’ of how apps use their data