- Fully 61 percent of ASX100 exposed as email fraud gets personal
- Android bug bounty tops $3m in third year, but pay flattens out
- Newegg confirms credit card information was taken in a sophisticated attack
- Cisco’s Webex recording player riddled with bugs, so best to patch now
- Xbash: malware for ransoming Linux DBs and Windows crypto-mining
Combating Malvertising and Drive-By Downloads
New strains of malware are constantly threatening businesses, creating angst for executives and security operation teams (SOCs). As cyber risks grow in volume and sophistication, the tools used to find and eradicate them have to get smarter and more scalable. This paper discusses the dynamic nature of advanced threats and the need for an advanced threat defense solution that offers a modern approach to cybersecurity, helping enterprises protect their intellectual property and the privacy of their employees.