- Week in security: Authorities zero in on spyware, Dridex authors
- Chinese hackers dominating online attacks, holiday-shopping fraud
- Secure-printing innovator Datasec targets rapid overseas expansion after scoring HP Workpath coup
- Security is everyone’s business
- US charges Dridex banking trojan operators, offers $5m bounty
How Can Retailers Satisfy Today’s Customers?
Today’s customers can shop anywhere, anytime, using mobile devices, Amazon, and even social media. This has led to major changes in customer behaviour and now presents new challenges for traditional retailers to overcome. However, omnichannel analytics is helping retailers to rise above these challenges and improve their operations. This eBook discusses how retailers can utilise analytics to improve their customer service.
- Microsoft to end updates to Windows 7's free AV software, Security Essentials
- Mozilla in trouble? 2018 revenue fell 20%, expenses exceed income for first time
- Microsoft’s JEDI contract move: Those are not the cloud providers you’re looking for
- How this broker business cut email use by 30% after Slack rollout
- Microsoft names its next Windows 10 upgrade: '2004'
- Ex-Symantec channel boss Klasie Holtzhausen joins Forcepoint
- New Horizons plans fresh Aussie attack as DDLS swoops
- Avaya launches private cloud service in Australia, accessible in New Zealand
- Financial regulators magnify 'Big Tech' scrutiny
- FTS Group acquires Dell Boomi and TechOne partner Galaxy 42