- Got a Drupal and WordPress website? It’s time to update
- IT subcontractor left 2.7 million recorded calls from people seeking medical advice exposed on the internet
- The week in security: A Parliament of howls as nation-state, BEC attacks fly thick and fast
- Attackers place crypto-jacking apps in Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
Employing machine learning in a security environment
No matter where you look in the security world today, you’ll see the terms machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI). There’s been a great deal of interest in machine learning and AI as security vendors and their customers look for better ways to improve their security posture and fight against advancing cyberattacks. Machine learning and AI offer breakthroughs in solving problems in many other areas of our lives, so it’s only natural to try to use them to make similar breakthroughs in the field of security