- Apple pushes devs to have macOS apps outside the App Store pass a security clearance
- The week in security: North Korea’s hackers are playing games – and you should be too
- AISA 2018: Hunting for phishing kits
- Infrequent cyber wargames betray organisations’ inadequate data-breach response
- Big attacks a smokescreen for “low-level” North Korea cybercrime that the world is ignoring
Your Guide to Detecting and Responding to Threat Fast- Even if you dont have a 24x7 SOC
The paper first explains the basics of the Cyber Attack Lifecycle and the need to address it through the Threat Lifecycle Management framework. Next, the paper explains the basics of SOCs, providing details of what SOCs mean in terms of people, processes, and technology. Finally, the paper walks you through a methodology for building a SOC with limited resources, focusing on tactics to make your rollout smooth and successful.
- GHD forges IoT-as-a-service partnership with Orange Business Services
- Is Facebook about to buy a cyber security firm?
- Fuji Xerox to digitise Defence health records in $8.4M deal
- ISPs peering to boost competition in government and corporate service offerings
- CyberPower Systems appoints Robert Hartvigsen to lead A/NZ