- Cisco hunts for Apache Struts 2 FileUpload bug and finds DIRTY CoW exploit
- Uni cans crypto-mining CPU raid by switching off whole IT network
- How nbn is using data to help fix service issues before they happen
- US DoD’s first malware submissions to Google-bought VirusTotal is Russia-linked LoJack
- Apache warns Struts 2.3 is using a library with a two year old critical flaw
Your Guide to Detecting and Responding to Threat Fast- Even if you dont have a 24x7 SOC
The paper first explains the basics of the Cyber Attack Lifecycle and the need to address it through the Threat Lifecycle Management framework. Next, the paper explains the basics of SOCs, providing details of what SOCs mean in terms of people, processes, and technology. Finally, the paper walks you through a methodology for building a SOC with limited resources, focusing on tactics to make your rollout smooth and successful.
- Visual Studio Code’s Python add-on tries out data science
- HTC Vive unveils standalone VR headset, collaboration app for the enterprise
- Making the right hyper-convergence choice: HCI hardware or software?
- Google Cloud launches AI Hub to simplify machine learning deployment
- Experience an RDP attack? It’s your fault, not Microsoft’s