Your Guide to Detecting and Responding to Threat Fast- Even if you dont have a 24x7 SOC
The paper first explains the basics of the Cyber Attack Lifecycle and the need to address it through the Threat Lifecycle Management framework. Next, the paper explains the basics of SOCs, providing details of what SOCs mean in terms of people, processes, and technology. Finally, the paper walks you through a methodology for building a SOC with limited resources, focusing on tactics to make your rollout smooth and successful.
- Queensland Govt appoints NextDC to data centre panel
- There are four types of MSP, but which ones sell?
- Microsoft launches new online tools for Australian partners
- Aportio on hand as ConnectWise specialist start-up lands in Australia
- Microsoft Australia lands largest 365 Advanced A5 project with RMIT
- Adobe unveils customer data platform, Commerce Cloud and fresh Ad, Marketing Cloud capabilities
- Report: Top global digital business transformation accelerators named
- Deputy appoints global CMO
- CMO interview: Bringing purpose and fresh thinking to an Australian B2B brand
- When brands make chatbots too personal