Getting Started with DMARC
The cost of Business Email Compromise (BEC), and Impostor email has risen to $5.3B and is impacting employees, business partners and customers of organisations around the world.
In order to protect all the groups that are targeted by BEC requires deep visibility into email, and the expertise to build and deploy email authentication policy. Proofpoint Email Fraud Defense (EFD) is designed to block criminals that spoof your trusted domains to trick victims, both inside and outside of your organisation, into sending money and other sensitive information to the attacker. The DMARC (Domain-based Message Authentication Reporting & Conformance) standard is the most powerful weapon to date in the fight against phishing and spoofing.
In this guide, you will learn:
What DMARC is and how it works The benefits of DMARC Key stats and success stories Step-by-step implementation instructions
- Mingis on Tech: 3 big takeaways from Android Pie
- Chromes 68 takes notifications native in Windows 10
- Microsoft may soon add multi-session remote access to Windows 10 Enterprise
- Cisco, Arista settle lawsuit, refocus battle on network, data center, switching arenas
- iSelect outlines new approach to arrest ineffective marketing as its reports full-year results
- KPMG Australia appoints ex-Publicis leader as head of brand strategy
- In depth: The art of dealing with Generation Z
- Panel: The possibilities and pitfalls of AI in CX
- Found co-creator shares his checklist for startup marketing